14 Aug Corona Rules
• As of July 1, both indoor and outdoor sports are allowed again. Indoor sports accommodations, including gyms are allowed to open their doors again. All target groups in all branches of sport are allowed to enter again.
• All age groups are allowed to have normal game contact. During training and competitions, contact sports need not be kept 1.5 meters away.
• Before and after the exercise, athletes aged 18 years and older must keep 1.5 meters apart, including in the dressing rooms and in the canteens, which may also reopen from 1 July.
• Changing rooms and toilet and shower facilities of sports facilities are open again.
• Forced use of voice along the field, such as screaming and chants, is not allowed.